A highway journey guide with a distinction. Stars of Outlander – Sam Heughan and Graham McTavish – discover Scotland, a land of uncooked magnificence, poetry, feuding, music, historical past and warfare.Narrated by Sam Heughan and Graham McTavish, with a foreword written and skim by Diana Gabaldon.From their devoted camper-van to boats, kayaks, bicycles and motorbikes, be a part of stars of Outlander Sam and Graham on a highway journey with a distinction.Unlikely associates Sam and Graham start their journey within the coronary heart of Scotland at Glencoe and journey from there all the best way to Inverness and Culloden battlefield, the place alongside the best way they expertise journey and a solid of highland characters. On this story of friendship, discovering themselves and whisky, they uncover the complexity, wealthy historical past and tradition of their native nation.PLEASE NOTE: Once you buy this title, the accompanying PDF shall be out there in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook The Impossible First by Colin O’Brady in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal by Ryan Bergara in English
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Grandma Gatewood’s Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail by Ben Montgomery in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English