A highway journey guide with a distinction. Stars of Outlander – Sam Heughan and Graham McTavish – discover Scotland, a land of uncooked magnificence, poetry, feuding, music, historical past and warfare.Narrated by Sam Heughan and Graham McTavish, with a foreword written and skim by Diana Gabaldon.From their devoted camper-van to boats, kayaks, bicycles and motorbikes, be part of stars of Outlander Sam and Graham on a highway journey with a distinction.Unlikely mates Sam and Graham start their journey within the coronary heart of Scotland at Glencoe and journey from there all the way in which to Inverness and Culloden battlefield, the place alongside the way in which they expertise journey and a forged of highland characters. On this story of friendship, discovering themselves and whisky, they uncover the complexity, wealthy historical past and tradition of their native nation.PLEASE NOTE: Whenever you buy this title, the accompanying PDF shall be accessible in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook The River of Doubt: Theodore Roosevelt’s Darkest Journey by Candice Millard in English
- Download Audiobook Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose in English
- Download Audiobook Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed in English
- Download Audiobook The Comfort Crisis: Embrace Discomfort to Reclaim Your Wild, Happy, Healthy Self by Michael Easter in English
- Download Audiobook The 12-Hour Walk: Invest One Day, Unlock Your Best Life by Colin O’Brady in English