Ghosts have been the entertaining topic of many works of fiction, however they’re much more intriguing (and even perhaps scarier) when they’re the main focus of real-life hauntings in our personal yard. An worker of the St. James Resort in New Mexico watches in shock as a fair-haired toddler with a very disfigured face disappears into the ground. That is simply one of many paranormal mysteries Leslie Rule shares with us – a results of intensive interviews and analysis uncovering the explanations behind ghost sightings throughout the nation.Coast to Coast Ghosts options dozens of spine-tingling, real-life ghost tales and roughly fifty black-and-white images taken by Rule, together with some believed to have captured precise apparitions.Solely the listener can resolve….PLEASE NOTE: Whenever you buy this title, the accompanying PDF can be obtainable in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook The Impossible First by Colin O’Brady in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal by Ryan Bergara in English
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Grandma Gatewood’s Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail by Ben Montgomery in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English