Over 7 Million Copies Bought Revised and Up to date, with a New Chapter on Trauma and Nervousness, a Sources Information, and Extra The cultural phenomenon that has helped heal hundreds of thousands of listeners, this contemporary basic holds the important thing to understanding codependency and unlocking its maintain in your life.As heard on Glennon Doyle’s We Can Do Arduous Issues podcast. Melody Beattie’s compassionate and insightful look into codependency—the idea of dropping oneself within the title of serving to one other—has guided hundreds of thousands towards the understanding that they’re powerless to vary anybody however themselves and that caring for the self is the place therapeutic begins.Is another person’s downside your downside? If, like so many others, you have overpassed your personal life within the drama of tending to a cherished one’s self-destructive habits, it’s possible you’ll be codependent—and it’s possible you’ll end up on this ebook. With private reflections, workout routines, and instructive tales drawn from Beattie’s personal life and the lives of these she’s recommended, Codependent No Extra helps you break outdated patterns and keep wholesome boundaries, and gives a transparent and achievable path to therapeutic, hope, freedom, and happiness. This new version contains an all-new chapter on trauma and nervousness—topics Beattie has lengthy felt vital to handle throughout the context of codependency—making this version the definitive model of a ground-breaking ebook that’s much more related at present, as listeners confront new, pressing challenges with higher self-awareness, than it was when it first entered the nationwide dialog over 35 years in the past.
- Download Audiobook How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan in English
- Download Audiobook Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth in English
- Download Audiobook Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook How to Do the Work: Recognize Your Patterns, Heal from Your Past, and Create Your Self by Dr. Nicole LePera in English
- Download Audiobook Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie in English
- Download Audiobook From Strength to Strength: Finding Success, Happiness, and Deep Purpose in the Second Half of Life by Arthur C. Brooks in English