Famend, best-selling novelist Chuck Palahniuk takes us behind the scenes of the writing life, with postcards from a long time on the highway and unbelievable examination of the facility of fiction and the artwork of storytelling.On this spellbinding mix of memoir and perception, best-selling writer Chuck Palahniuk shares tales and beneficiant recommendation on what makes writing highly effective and what makes for highly effective writing.With recommendation grounded in years of cautious research and a keenly noticed life, Palahniuk combines sensible recommendation and concrete examples from beloved classics, his personal books, and a “kitchen-table MFA” culled from an evolving circle of beloved authors and artists, with anecdotes, postcards from the highway, and way more.Clear-eyed, delicate, illuminating, and educated, Contemplate That is Palahniuk’s love letter to tales and storytellers, booksellers and books themselves. Contemplate it a basic within the making.PLEASE NOTE: Whenever you buy this title, the accompanying PDF will likely be obtainable in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook Story: Substance, Structure, Style, and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee in English
- Download Audiobook Permission to Feel: Unlocking the Power of Emotions to Help Our Kids, Ourselves, and Our Society Thrive by Marc Brackett in English
- Download Audiobook Frog and Toad Audio Collection by Arnold Lobel in English
- Download Audiobook The Bad Beginning, A Multi-Voice Recording: A Series of Unfortunate Events #1 by Lemony Snicket in English
- Download Audiobook Newsroom Confidential: Lessons (and Worries) from an Ink-Stained Life by Margaret Sullivan in English
- Download Audiobook Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Douglas Stone in English