The sensational biography of Princess Diana, now revised to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of her demise. When Diana: Her True Story – in Her Personal Phrases was first revealed in 1992, it eternally modified the best way the general public seen the British monarchy. Greeted initially with disbelief and mock, the number-one New York Occasions best-selling biography has turn into a novel literary basic, not simply due to its explosive contents but in addition due to Diana’s intimate involvement within the publication. By no means earlier than had a senior royal spoken in such a uncooked, unfiltered method about her sad marriage, her relationship with the queen, her extraordinary life contained in the Home of Windsor, her hopes, her fears, and her goals. Now, 25 years on, biographer Andrew Morton has revisited the key tapes he and the late princess made to disclose startling new insights into her life and thoughts. On this totally revised version of his groundbreaking biography, Morton considers Diana’s legacy and her relevance to the trendy royal household. An icon in life and a legend in demise, Diana continues to fascinate. Diana: Her True Story – in Her Personal Phrases is the closest we are going to ever come to her autobiography.
- Download Audiobook Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook American Psychosis: A Historical Investigation of How the Republican Party Went Crazy by David Corn in English
- Download Audiobook White Fear: How the Browning of America Is Making White Folks Lose Their Minds by Roland S. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook The Bomber Mafia: A Dream, a Temptation, and the Longest Night of the Second World War by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook Born to Be Hanged: The Epic Story of the Gentlemen Pirates Who Raided the South Seas, Rescued a Princess, and Stole a Fortune by Keith Thomson in English
- Download Audiobook Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow in English