A 12 months and a half into our marriage, I came upon my husband had been having an affair with a 19-year-old for six months. I filed for divorce and left.Two weeks later I met a person, and we fell head over heels in love. It was a fairy-tale romance for a month and a half, and he satisfied me to affix him on a romantic month-long trip in Italy. Forty-eight hours earlier than we had been imagined to get on a aircraft, he instructed me he wanted to go by himself. I used to be devastated. So, I had a choice to make. Both keep residence and be heartbroken, or go journey Europe for a month on my own. And staying at residence heartbroken? F%*ok. That.What does a girl do when her life has fallen aside and her coronary heart has been ripped out and stepped on twice in two months? She goes on a wild journey, makes some unhealthy choices, and does a sh*t load of soul looking out. However most significantly? She finds out the best way to love . . . herself.That is so not Eat, Pray, Love.That is Eat, Pray, #FML.Incorporates mature themes.
- Download Audiobook The Impossible First by Colin O’Brady in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal by Ryan Bergara in English
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Grandma Gatewood’s Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail by Ben Montgomery in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English