This fantastically written, heartfelt memoir touched a nerve amongst each readers and reviewers. Elizabeth Gilbert tells how she made the tough alternative to depart behind all the trimmings of recent American success (marriage, home within the nation, profession) and discover, as an alternative, what she actually wished from life. Setting out for a 12 months to check three completely different points of her nature amid three completely different cultures, Gilbert explored the artwork of enjoyment in Italy and the artwork of devotion in India, after which a steadiness between the 2 on the Indonesian island of Bali. By turns rapturous and rueful, this smart and humorous creator (whom Booklist calls “Anne Lamott’s hip, yoga- practising, footloose youthful sister”) is poised to garner but extra adoring followers.
- Download Audiobook The River of Doubt: Theodore Roosevelt’s Darkest Journey by Candice Millard in English
- Download Audiobook Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose in English
- Download Audiobook Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed in English
- Download Audiobook The Comfort Crisis: Embrace Discomfort to Reclaim Your Wild, Happy, Healthy Self by Michael Easter in English
- Download Audiobook The 12-Hour Walk: Invest One Day, Unlock Your Best Life by Colin O’Brady in English