This superbly written, heartfelt memoir touched a nerve amongst each readers and reviewers. Elizabeth Gilbert tells how she made the troublesome selection to depart behind all the trimmings of recent American success (marriage, home within the nation, profession) and discover, as a substitute, what she really needed from life. Setting out for a 12 months to check three completely different features of her nature amid three completely different cultures, Gilbert explored the artwork of delight in Italy and the artwork of devotion in India, after which a stability between the 2 on the Indonesian island of Bali. By turns rapturous and rueful, this sensible and humorous creator (whom Booklist calls “Anne Lamott’s hip, yoga- training, footloose youthful sister”) is poised to garner but extra adoring followers.
- Download Audiobook The Impossible First by Colin O’Brady in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal by Ryan Bergara in English
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Grandma Gatewood’s Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail by Ben Montgomery in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English