This superbly written, heartfelt memoir touched a nerve amongst each readers and reviewers. Elizabeth Gilbert tells how she made the troublesome alternative to depart behind all the trimmings of recent American success (marriage, home within the nation, profession) and discover, as an alternative, what she actually needed from life. Setting out for a 12 months to review three totally different points of her nature amid three totally different cultures, Gilbert explored the artwork of delight in Italy and the artwork of devotion in India, after which a stability between the 2 on the Indonesian island of Bali. By turns rapturous and rueful, this sensible and humorous writer (whom Booklist calls “Anne Lamott’s hip, yoga- training, footloose youthful sister”) is poised to garner but extra adoring followers.
- Download Audiobook AWOL on the Appalachian Trail by David Miller in English
- Download Audiobook Cry of the Kalahari by Mark Owens in English
- Download Audiobook World Travel: An Irreverent Guide by Anthony Bourdain in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English
- Download Audiobook In the Kingdom of Ice: The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage of the USS Jeannette by Hampton Sides in English
- Download Audiobook Ranger Confidential: Living, Working, and Dying in the National Parks by Andrea Lankford in English