Within the spirit of Steve Jobs and Moneyball, Elon Musk is each an illuminating and approved take a look at the extraordinary lifetime of one among Silicon Valley’s most fun, unpredictable, and impressive entrepreneurs – a real-life Tony Stark – and a captivating exploration of the renewal of American invention and its new makers. Elon Musk spotlights the know-how and imaginative and prescient of Elon Musk, the famend entrepreneur and innovator behind SpaceX, Tesla, and SolarCity, who offered one among his Web corporations, PayPal, for $1.5 billion. Ashlee Vance captures the complete spectacle and arc of the genius’ life and work, from his tumultuous upbringing in South Africa and flight to the US to his dramatic technical improvements and entrepreneurial pursuits. Vance makes use of Musk’s story to discover one of many urgent questions of our age: Can the nation of inventors and creators who led the trendy world for a century nonetheless compete in an age of fierce world competitors? He argues that Musk – some of the uncommon and hanging figures in American enterprise historical past – is a up to date, visionary amalgam of legendary inventors and industrialists, together with Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Howard Hughes, and Steve Jobs. Greater than some other entrepreneur at present, Musk has devoted his energies and his personal huge fortune to inventing a future that’s as wealthy and much reaching because the visionaries of the golden age of science-fiction fantasy.
- Download Audiobook Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship by Robert C. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook The Cuckoo’s Egg: Tracking a Spy Through the Maze of Computer Espionage by Cliff Stoll in English
- Download Audiobook The Grid: The Fraying Wires Between Americans and Our Energy Future by Gretchen Bakke in English
- Download Audiobook Like, Comment, Subscribe: How YouTube Conquered the World by Mark Bergen in English
- Download Audiobook The Alignment Problem: Machine Learning and Human Values by Brian Christian in English
- Download Audiobook Slenderman: Online Obsession, Mental Illness, and the Violent Crime of Two Midwestern Girls by Kathleen Hale in English