It is a new studying of the thrilling account of one of the crucial astonishing feats of exploration and human braveness ever recorded. In August of 1914, the British ship Endurance set sail for the South Atlantic. In October 1915, nonetheless half a continent away from its supposed base, the ship was trapped, then crushed within the ice. For 5 months, Sir Ernest Shackleton and his males, drifting on ice packs, have been castaways in one of the crucial savage areas of the world.Lansing describes how the lads survived a 1,000-mile voyage in an open boat throughout the stormiest ocean on the globe and an overland trek via forbidding glaciers and mountains. The guide recounts a harrowing journey, however in the end it’s the the Aristocracy of those males and their indefatigable will that shines via.
- Download Audiobook The 1619 Project: A New Origin Story by Nikole Hannah-Jones in English
- Download Audiobook The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America by Erik Larson in English
- Download Audiobook Guns, Germs and Steel: The Fate of Human Societies by Jared Diamond in English
- Download Audiobook A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Empire of the Summer Moon: Quanah Parker and the Rise and Fall of the Comanches, the Most Powerful Indian Tribe in American History by S. C. Gwynne in English
- Download Audiobook Mythos by Stephen Fry in English