Actor, voice actor, and comic H. Jon Benjamin helps us all really feel just a little higher about our personal failures by sharing his personal – regardless of his success starring on Archer and Bob’s Burgers – in a hilarious, self-helpful memoir.Whereas he is not fairly a family identify, most individuals would contemplate H. Jon Benjamin, the voice-actor star of Archer and Bob’s Burgers (and a sentient can of combined greens in 2015’s Moist Scorching American Summer time) a comedy present enterprise success. However he’d wish to remind everybody that as nice as success may be, failure can also be an possibility. In a hilarious, self-deprecating memoir, Jon lays out a few of his many failures in all areas of life, from Work (“whereby I am unable to ship a scorching fajita”) to Household (“whereby a visit to PF Chang’s fractures a household”).Followers of his characters’ signature wit and voice will rejoice in H. Jon Benjamin’s comical failures – and recognize a uncommon look into the lifetime of the person behind their favourite exhibits.
- Download Audiobook Neverwhere: A BBC Radio Full-Cast Dramatisation by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook The Steal Like an Artist Audio Trilogy: How to Be Creative, Show Your Work, and Keep Going by Austin Kleon in English
- Download Audiobook Is This Anything? by Jerry Seinfeld in English
- Download Audiobook Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man’s Fundamentals for Delicious Living by Nick Offerman in English
- Download Audiobook How to Tell a Story: The Essential Guide to Memorable Storytelling from The Moth by The Moth in English
- Download Audiobook Coal Miner’s Daughter by Loretta Lynn in English