Having a father will be onerous. Being an excellent one is likely to be even tougher.The decision-out for the double murder, when it comes, is a wierd one: two males gunned down in a motel room, no witnesses, no actual clues. Even stranger, the boys had been enemies, and nobody appears to know why they had been in that motel room collectively. And stranger nonetheless, folks received’t cease calling John-Henry Somerset, telling him he wants to search out some solutions—ideally good, straightforward ones—quick. Hazard and Somers got down to be taught what occurred, however they rapidly discover themselves mired in shifting factions: the ultraconservative political machine of the Ozark Volunteers; a liberal activist group protesting the native gun present; a reclusive fundamentalist church; even a touch of Mexican drug cartels. The additional they press their investigation, the clearer it turns into that the killer—or killers—needs one thing, they usually’ll cease at nothing to get it. As Hazard and Somers wrestle to search out the reality, they face hassle at dwelling as effectively. Their foster-son, Colt, has acquired a letter from his estranged father, the identical man who attacked Colt and Somers of their dwelling. Worse, Colt appears open to extra communication, which leaves Hazard grappling together with his fears for Colt and his helplessness in opposition to a world that appears to be conspiring to take his foster-son away. However when a pair of gunmen come after Hazard at dwelling, two issues are crystal-clear: He’s going to unravel these murders, and he’ll do something to maintain his household collectively.
- Download Audiobook Man Enough: Undefining My Masculinity by Justin Baldoni in English
- Download Audiobook Giovanni’s Room by James Baldwin in English
- Download Audiobook Ten Steps to Nanette: A Memoir Situation by Hannah Gadsby in English
- Download Audiobook Stray Cat Strut 2: A Cyberpunk LitRPG (Stray Cat Strut, Book 2) by RavensDagger in English
- Download Audiobook A Whisper of Solace by Milena McKay in English
- Download Audiobook House of Hunger by Alexis Henderson in English