A middle-aged, obese, and acrophobic newspaper editor Tom Ryan and a bit canine, Atticus M. Finch, are an unlikely pair of mountaineers, however after a detailed good friend dies of most cancers, the 2 pay tribute to her by trying to climb all forty-eight of New Hampshire’s four-thousand-foot peaks twice in a single winter. Tom and Atticus set out on an journey of a lifetime that takes them throughout a whole lot of miles and deep into a fascinating however harmful winter wonderland. Little did they know that their most tough take a look at would lie forward, after they returned house…. Following Atticus is finally a narrative of transformation: how a five-pound pet pierced the center of a tough-as-nails newspaperman, opening his eyes to the world’s magnificence and its potentialities. An unforgettable saga of journey, friendship, and the unlikeliest of household, it is an inspiring story of discovering love and discovering your true self.
- Download Audiobook Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon in English
- Download Audiobook The Other End of the Leash: Why We Do What We Do Around Dogs by Patricia McConnell PhD in English
- Download Audiobook Somebody Feed Phil the Book: Untold Stories, Behind-the-Scenes Photos and Favorite Recipes: A Cookbook by Phil Rosenthal in English
- Download Audiobook The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter by Margareta Magnusson in English
- Download Audiobook Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up by Marie Kondo in English
- Download Audiobook Order from Chaos: The Everyday Grind of Staying Organized with Adult ADHD by Jaclyn Paul in English