Kevin Mitnick was essentially the most elusive pc break-in artist in historical past. He accessed computer systems and networks on the world’s largest corporations—and nevertheless quick the authorities had been, Mitnick was quicker, sprinting by way of cellphone switches, pc methods, and mobile networks. He spent years skipping by way of our on-line world, at all times three steps forward and labeled unstoppable. However for Kevin, hacking wasn’t nearly technological feats—it was an quaint confidence sport that required guile and deception to trick the unwitting out of invaluable info.Pushed by a strong urge to perform the unimaginable, Mitnick bypassed safety methods and blazed into main organizations together with Motorola, Solar Microsystems, and Pacific Bell. However because the FBI’s web started to tighten, Kevin went on the run, partaking in an more and more refined cat-and-mouse sport that led by way of false identities, a number of cities, loads of shut shaves, and to an final showdown with the feds, who would cease at nothing to convey him down.Ghost within the Wires is an exciting true story of intrigue, suspense, and unbelievable escape and a portrait of a visionary whose creativity, abilities, and persistence pressured the authorities to rethink the best way they pursued him, inspiring ripples that introduced everlasting adjustments in the best way folks and firms defend their most delicate info.
- Download Audiobook Cybersecurity for Dummies by Joseph Steinberg in English
- Download Audiobook Fundamentals of Software Architecture: An Engineering Approach by Mark Richards in English
- Download Audiobook The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nicholas Carr in English
- Download Audiobook The Art of Invisibility: The World’s Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data by Kevin Mitnick in English
- Download Audiobook Staff Engineer: Leadership Beyond the Management Track by Will Larson in English
- Download Audiobook Algorithms of Oppression: How Search Engines Reinforce Racism by Safiya Umoja Noble in English