On the opening of his third novel in an ongoing journey sequence by Patrick O’Brian, Jack Aubrey is cruising off Cape Sicie when his buddy Stephen Maturin (extra serenely located in Sussex) is knowledgeable of the Board’s choice relating to Aubrey’s prize cash, taken after victorious engagement with a Spanish squadron at Cape Santa Maria. The cash, 5 million items of eight, shouldn’t be, as is the customized of battle, to be divided among the many crews of the 4 victorious vessels, however is to be handled as droits of the Crown of England. 5 million kilos is, in spite of everything, 5 million kilos. Will probably be a tough rub for Aubrey, who had counted on that cash to clear his money owed and make himself an appropriate match, however no extra laborious than for Maturin who spends a lot of his free time at Mapes Courtroom within the firm of the beautiful Sophia Williams, Aubrey’s betrothed. How may Stephen ship the information that may break Sophia’s coronary heart?When Jack docks at Portsmouth, he’s clapped in irons forthwith, and carried off to a sponging home for debtors. Jack is aware of a prisoner can rot in jail, so when Sir Joseph graciously presents him escape aboard the H.M.S. Shock, sure for the East Indies, he makes for the one place the place his unsteady advantage stays intact: the ocean.
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Ghost Rider: Travels on the Healing Road by Neil Peart in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook London: The Biography by Peter Ackroyd in English
- Download Audiobook Guía mágica del Camino de Santiago: Un viaje en busca de lo mágico y lo sagrado en el camino de las estrellas by Francisco Contreras Gil in English
- Download Audiobook Istanbul: City of Majesty at the Crossroads of the World by Thomas F. Madden in English