‘Give me Harry Potter,’ mentioned Voldemort’s voice, ‘and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall go away the varsity untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you’ll be rewarded.’As he climbs into the sidecar of Hagrid’s motorcycle and takes to the skies, leaving Privet Drive for the final time, Harry Potter is aware of that Lord Voldemort and the Loss of life Eaters are usually not far behind. The protecting attraction that has saved Harry secure till now’s damaged, however he can’t hold hiding. The Darkish Lord is respiration worry into every little thing Harry loves and to cease him Harry must discover and destroy the remaining Horcruxes. The ultimate battle should start – Harry should stand and face his enemy…Having change into classics of our time, the Harry Potter tales by no means fail to carry consolation and escapism. With their message of hope, belonging and the enduring energy of fact and love, the story of the Boy Who Lived continues to please generations of latest listeners.
- Download Audiobook The Midnight Library: A Novel by Matt Haig in English
- Download Audiobook The Stand by Stephen King in English
- Download Audiobook A Feast for Crows: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4 by George R.R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook The Way of Kings: The Stormlight Archive, Book 1 by Brandon Sanderson in English
- Download Audiobook The Lost Metal: A Mistborn Novel by Brandon Sanderson in English
- Download Audiobook Failure Mode: Expeditionary Force, Book 15 by Craig Alanson in English