‘Give me Harry Potter,’ stated Voldemort’s voice, ‘and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall go away the varsity untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you can be rewarded.’As he climbs into the sidecar of Hagrid’s bike and takes to the skies, leaving Privet Drive for the final time, Harry Potter is aware of that Lord Voldemort and the Dying Eaters usually are not far behind. The protecting attraction that has stored Harry protected till now could be damaged, however he can not maintain hiding. The Darkish Lord is respiratory concern into every thing Harry loves and to cease him Harry should discover and destroy the remaining Horcruxes. The ultimate battle should start – Harry should stand and face his enemy…Having develop into classics of our time, the Harry Potter tales by no means fail to deliver consolation and escapism. With their message of hope, belonging and the enduring energy of fact and love, the story of the Boy Who Lived continues to thrill generations of recent listeners.
- Download Audiobook A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1 by George R.R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Book 1 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook Fire & Blood (HBO Tie-in Edition): 300 Years Before A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook Fairy Tale by Stephen King in English
- Download Audiobook The Sandman: Act III by Neil Gaiman in English