‘Give me Harry Potter,’ stated Voldemort’s voice, ‘and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall depart the college untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you may be rewarded.’As he climbs into the sidecar of Hagrid’s bike and takes to the skies, leaving Privet Drive for the final time, Harry Potter is aware of that Lord Voldemort and the Demise Eaters usually are not far behind. The protecting allure that has saved Harry protected till now’s damaged, however he can’t hold hiding. The Darkish Lord is respiratory worry into all the pieces Harry loves and to cease him Harry should discover and destroy the remaining Horcruxes. The ultimate battle should start – Harry should stand and face his enemy…Having turn into classics of our time, the Harry Potter tales by no means fail to convey consolation and escapism. With their message of hope, belonging and the enduring energy of fact and love, the story of the Boy Who Lived continues to thrill generations of latest listeners.
- Download Audiobook Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir in English
- Download Audiobook The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien in English
- Download Audiobook He Who Fights with Monsters 7: A LitRPG Adventure (He Who Fights with Monsters, Book 7) by Shirtaloon in English
- Download Audiobook Fire & Blood (HBO Tie-in Edition): 300 Years Before A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook Fairy Tale by Stephen King in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Book 5 by J.K. Rowling in English