‘Give me Harry Potter,’ mentioned Voldemort’s voice, ‘and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall go away the varsity untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you’ll be rewarded.’As he climbs into the sidecar of Hagrid’s bike and takes to the skies, leaving Privet Drive for the final time, Harry Potter is aware of that Lord Voldemort and the Dying Eaters aren’t far behind. The protecting attraction that has saved Harry protected till now could be damaged, however he can’t preserve hiding. The Darkish Lord is respiration concern into every thing Harry loves and to cease him Harry should discover and destroy the remaining Horcruxes. The ultimate battle should start – Harry should stand and face his enemy…Having turn out to be classics of our time, the Harry Potter tales by no means fail to deliver consolation and escapism. With their message of hope, belonging and the enduring energy of fact and love, the story of the Boy Who Lived continues to please generations of recent listeners.
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Book 3 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook The Sandman by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook The Sandman: Act II by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook The Return of the King: Lord of the Rings, Book 3 by J. R. R. Tolkien in English
- Download Audiobook Dawnshard: Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Book 2 by J.K. Rowling in English