‘Give me Harry Potter,’ stated Voldemort’s voice, ‘and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall go away the college untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you can be rewarded.’As he climbs into the sidecar of Hagrid’s bike and takes to the skies, leaving Privet Drive for the final time, Harry Potter is aware of that Lord Voldemort and the Demise Eaters aren’t far behind. The protecting appeal that has saved Harry protected till now could be damaged, however he can not maintain hiding. The Darkish Lord is respiratory worry into all the pieces Harry loves and to cease him Harry should discover and destroy the remaining Horcruxes. The ultimate battle should start – Harry should stand and face his enemy…Having change into classics of our time, the Harry Potter tales by no means fail to convey consolation and escapism. With their message of hope, belonging and the enduring energy of reality and love, the story of the Boy Who Lived continues to thrill generations of latest listeners.
- Download Audiobook The Midnight Library: A Novel by Matt Haig in English
- Download Audiobook The Stand by Stephen King in English
- Download Audiobook A Feast for Crows: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4 by George R.R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook The Way of Kings: The Stormlight Archive, Book 1 by Brandon Sanderson in English
- Download Audiobook The Lost Metal: A Mistborn Novel by Brandon Sanderson in English
- Download Audiobook Failure Mode: Expeditionary Force, Book 15 by Craig Alanson in English