‘Give me Harry Potter,’ mentioned Voldemort’s voice, ‘and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall go away the varsity untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you may be rewarded.’As he climbs into the sidecar of Hagrid’s bike and takes to the skies, leaving Privet Drive for the final time, Harry Potter is aware of that Lord Voldemort and the Demise Eaters usually are not far behind. The protecting attraction that has stored Harry secure till now’s damaged, however he can’t maintain hiding. The Darkish Lord is respiratory concern into every part Harry loves and to cease him Harry should discover and destroy the remaining Horcruxes. The ultimate battle should start – Harry should stand and face his enemy…Having turn out to be classics of our time, the Harry Potter tales by no means fail to convey consolation and escapism. With their message of hope, belonging and the enduring energy of fact and love, the story of the Boy Who Lived continues to please generations of latest listeners.
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Book 4 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Book 3 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Book 2 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Book 1 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook Hatchet by Gary Paulsen in English
- Download Audiobook Magic Tree House Collection: Books 1-8 by Mary Pope Osborne in English