‘Give me Harry Potter,’ stated Voldemort’s voice, ‘and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall go away the varsity untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you’ll be rewarded.’As he climbs into the sidecar of Hagrid’s bike and takes to the skies, leaving Privet Drive for the final time, Harry Potter is aware of that Lord Voldemort and the Demise Eaters usually are not far behind. The protecting attraction that has stored Harry protected till now could be damaged, however he can not maintain hiding. The Darkish Lord is respiratory worry into all the things Harry loves and to cease him Harry must discover and destroy the remaining Horcruxes. The ultimate battle should start – Harry should stand and face his enemy…Having turn out to be classics of our time, the Harry Potter tales by no means fail to deliver consolation and escapism. With their message of hope, belonging and the enduring energy of reality and love, the story of the Boy Who Lived continues to thrill generations of latest listeners.
- Download Audiobook Hatchet by Gary Paulsen in English
- Download Audiobook Magic Tree House Collection: Books 1-8 by Mary Pope Osborne in English
- Download Audiobook Bastille vs. the Evil Librarians: Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians, Book 6 by Brandon Sanderson in English
- Download Audiobook The Last Olympian: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 5 by Rick Riordan in English
- Download Audiobook The Battle of the Labyrinth: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4 by Rick Riordan in English
- Download Audiobook The Titan’s Curse: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 3 by Rick Riordan in English