‘You’re sharing the Darkish Lord’s ideas and feelings. The Headmaster thinks it inadvisable for this to continue. He needs me to show you how one can shut your thoughts to the Darkish Lord.’Darkish occasions have come to Hogwarts. After the Dementors’ assault on his cousin Dudley, Harry Potter is aware of that Voldemort will cease at nothing to search out him. There are various who deny the Darkish Lord’s return, however Harry isn’t alone: a secret order gathers at Grimmauld Place to combat in opposition to the Darkish forces. Harry should enable Professor Snape to show him how one can shield himself from Voldemort’s savage assaults on his thoughts. However they’re rising stronger by the day and Harry is operating out of time…Having develop into classics of our time, the Harry Potter tales by no means fail to deliver consolation and escapism. With their message of hope, belonging and the enduring energy of reality and love, the story of the Boy Who Lived continues to please generations of recent listeners.
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Book 4 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Book 3 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Book 2 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Book 1 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook Hatchet by Gary Paulsen in English
- Download Audiobook Magic Tree House Collection: Books 1-8 by Mary Pope Osborne in English