‘You’re sharing the Darkish Lord’s ideas and feelings. The Headmaster thinks it inadvisable for this to continue. He needs me to show you the way to shut your thoughts to the Darkish Lord.’Darkish occasions have come to Hogwarts. After the Dementors’ assault on his cousin Dudley, Harry Potter is aware of that Voldemort will cease at nothing to seek out him. There are a lot of who deny the Darkish Lord’s return, however Harry will not be alone: a secret order gathers at Grimmauld Place to battle in opposition to the Darkish forces. Harry should enable Professor Snape to show him the way to defend himself from Voldemort’s savage assaults on his thoughts. However they’re rising stronger by the day and Harry is operating out of time…Having turn out to be classics of our time, the Harry Potter tales by no means fail to convey consolation and escapism. With their message of hope, belonging and the enduring energy of reality and love, the story of the Boy Who Lived continues to please generations of latest listeners.
- Download Audiobook Hatchet by Gary Paulsen in English
- Download Audiobook Magic Tree House Collection: Books 1-8 by Mary Pope Osborne in English
- Download Audiobook Bastille vs. the Evil Librarians: Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians, Book 6 by Brandon Sanderson in English
- Download Audiobook The Last Olympian: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 5 by Rick Riordan in English
- Download Audiobook The Battle of the Labyrinth: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4 by Rick Riordan in English
- Download Audiobook The Titan’s Curse: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 3 by Rick Riordan in English