‘You might be sharing the Darkish Lord’s ideas and feelings. The Headmaster thinks it inadvisable for this to continue. He needs me to show you methods to shut your thoughts to the Darkish Lord.’Darkish occasions have come to Hogwarts. After the Dementors’ assault on his cousin Dudley, Harry Potter is aware of that Voldemort will cease at nothing to search out him. There are lots of who deny the Darkish Lord’s return, however Harry will not be alone: a secret order gathers at Grimmauld Place to combat in opposition to the Darkish forces. Harry should enable Professor Snape to show him methods to defend himself from Voldemort’s savage assaults on his thoughts. However they’re rising stronger by the day and Harry is operating out of time…Having turn into classics of our time, the Harry Potter tales by no means fail to carry consolation and escapism. With their message of hope, belonging and the enduring energy of reality and love, the story of the Boy Who Lived continues to please generations of recent listeners.
- Download Audiobook A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1 by George R.R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Book 1 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook Fire & Blood (HBO Tie-in Edition): 300 Years Before A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook Fairy Tale by Stephen King in English
- Download Audiobook The Sandman: Act III by Neil Gaiman in English