‘You might be sharing the Darkish Lord’s ideas and feelings. The Headmaster thinks it inadvisable for this to continue. He needs me to show you the best way to shut your thoughts to the Darkish Lord.’Darkish occasions have come to Hogwarts. After the Dementors’ assault on his cousin Dudley, Harry Potter is aware of that Voldemort will cease at nothing to search out him. There are a lot of who deny the Darkish Lord’s return, however Harry isn’t alone: a secret order gathers at Grimmauld Place to combat towards the Darkish forces. Harry should enable Professor Snape to show him the best way to defend himself from Voldemort’s savage assaults on his thoughts. However they’re rising stronger by the day and Harry is working out of time…Having turn into classics of our time, the Harry Potter tales by no means fail to deliver consolation and escapism. With their message of hope, belonging and the enduring energy of fact and love, the story of the Boy Who Lived continues to thrill generations of recent listeners.
- Download Audiobook The Blood of Olympus: The Heroes of Olympus, Book 5 by Rick Riordan in English
- Download Audiobook The Witches by Roald Dahl in English
- Download Audiobook The Dark Prophecy: The Trials of Apollo, Book 2 by Rick Riordan in English
- Download Audiobook Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark: Three Books to Chill Your Bones by Alvin Schwartz in English
- Download Audiobook Bedtime Stories for Kids: Collection of Meditation Stories for Children of All Ages with Unicorns, Astronauts, Pirates, Funny Animals, Mermaids, Tales to Fall Asleep and Learn Mindfulness by Amanda Dreams in English
- Download Audiobook Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones in English