Newbery Award-winner Gary Paulsen’s best-known e book involves audio on this breathless, heart-gripping drama a couple of boy pitted in opposition to the wilderness with solely a hatchet and a will to dwell. On his strategy to go to his not too long ago divorced father within the Canadian mountains, thirteen-year-old Brian Robeson is the one survivor when the single-engine aircraft crashes. His physique battered, his garments in shreds, Brian should now keep alive within the boundless Canadian wilderness. Greater than a survival story, Hatchet is a story of robust choices. When all is stripped all the way down to the barest necessities, Brian discovers some stark and easy truths. Self-pity would not work. Despair would not work. And if Brian is to outlive bodily in addition to mentally, he should uncover braveness.
- Download Audiobook The Blood of Olympus: The Heroes of Olympus, Book 5 by Rick Riordan in English
- Download Audiobook The Witches by Roald Dahl in English
- Download Audiobook The Dark Prophecy: The Trials of Apollo, Book 2 by Rick Riordan in English
- Download Audiobook Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark: Three Books to Chill Your Bones by Alvin Schwartz in English
- Download Audiobook Bedtime Stories for Kids: Collection of Meditation Stories for Children of All Ages with Unicorns, Astronauts, Pirates, Funny Animals, Mermaids, Tales to Fall Asleep and Learn Mindfulness by Amanda Dreams in English
- Download Audiobook Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones in English