Newbery Award-winner Gary Paulsen’s best-known ebook involves audio on this breathless, heart-gripping drama a few boy pitted towards the wilderness with solely a hatchet and a will to dwell. On his approach to go to his just lately divorced father within the Canadian mountains, thirteen-year-old Brian Robeson is the one survivor when the single-engine airplane crashes. His physique battered, his garments in shreds, Brian should now keep alive within the boundless Canadian wilderness. Greater than a survival story, Hatchet is a story of robust selections. When all is stripped right down to the barest necessities, Brian discovers some stark and easy truths. Self-pity would not work. Despair would not work. And if Brian is to outlive bodily in addition to mentally, he should uncover braveness.
- Download Audiobook Hatchet by Gary Paulsen in English
- Download Audiobook Magic Tree House Collection: Books 1-8 by Mary Pope Osborne in English
- Download Audiobook Bastille vs. the Evil Librarians: Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians, Book 6 by Brandon Sanderson in English
- Download Audiobook The Last Olympian: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 5 by Rick Riordan in English
- Download Audiobook The Battle of the Labyrinth: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4 by Rick Riordan in English
- Download Audiobook The Titan’s Curse: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 3 by Rick Riordan in English