This magnificent biography of Henry VIII is about in opposition to the cultural, social and political background of his court docket – essentially the most spectacular court docket ever seen in England – and the splendour of his many luxurious palaces. An entertaining narrative full of vibrant description and a wealth of anecdotal proof but in addition a complete analytical research of the event of each monarch and court docket throughout an important interval in English historical past. In addition to difficult some current theories, it presents controversial new conclusions primarily based on modern proof that has till now been ignored. This can be a triumph of historic writing which is able to attraction equally to the final listener and the intense historian.
- Download Audiobook The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity by David Graeber in English
- Download Audiobook Grace: President Obama and Ten Days in the Battle for America by Cody Keenan in English
- Download Audiobook The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure by Jonathan Haidt in English
- Download Audiobook When McKinsey Comes to Town: The Hidden Influence of the World’s Most Powerful Consulting Firm by Walt Bogdanich in English
- Download Audiobook The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley by Malcolm X in English
- Download Audiobook Solito: A Memoir by Javier Zamora in English