From Danny Pellegrino, creator of the massively profitable podcast All the things Iconic! Tales that may make you snort, cry, and dig up all of your awkward middle-school footage.Rising up in small-town Ohio is not simple, notably once you’re a closeted homosexual child surrounded by…nobody brazenly homosexual. Fortunately, Danny Pellegrino grew up within the ’90s, coming of age when the web opened up an entire new world for a curious child itching for all times outdoors of Midwest suburbia. Danny escaped the pains of rising up by submerging himself in a sea of popular culture – bingeing The Nanny till he had the boldness of Fran Fantastic, belting out Brandy songs till his heartaches had been healed, and watching each semi-clothed Ryan Phillippe scene identified to man.Now, as a profitable podcaster interviewing the identical iconic personalities that he idolized as a child, Danny’s life has solely change into extra entertaining and delightfully chaotic.Heartfelt and hilarious, How Do I Un-Bear in mind This? is a set of real-life tales exploring Danny’s journey from feeling like the one homosexual child in Ohio to changing into a big-time podcaster in Los Angeles, and all of the amusing moments life threw at him in between. With exceptional honesty and his trademark humor, Danny discusses his struggles alongside his love for all issues popular culture in a approach that’s equally emotional and uplifting. And naturally, it is all sprinkled with slightly ’90s nostalgia and an entire lot of comedy.
- Download Audiobook Man Enough: Undefining My Masculinity by Justin Baldoni in English
- Download Audiobook Giovanni’s Room by James Baldwin in English
- Download Audiobook Ten Steps to Nanette: A Memoir Situation by Hannah Gadsby in English
- Download Audiobook Stray Cat Strut 2: A Cyberpunk LitRPG (Stray Cat Strut, Book 2) by RavensDagger in English
- Download Audiobook A Whisper of Solace by Milena McKay in English
- Download Audiobook House of Hunger by Alexis Henderson in English