For the primary time, Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson opens up about his wonderful comeback – from tragic private loss to thriving businessman and cable’s highest-paid government – on this distinctive self-help information, his first since his blockbuster New York Instances greatest vendor The fiftieth Regulation. In his early 20s, Curtis Jackson, often called 50 Cent, rose to the heights of fame and energy within the cutthroat music enterprise. A decade in the past, the multi-platinum promoting rap artist determined to pivot. His potential to adapt to alter was demonstrated when he grew to become the chief producer and star of Energy, a high-octane, gripping crime drama centered round a drug kingpin’s household. The collection rapidly grew to become “appointment” tv, resulting in Jackson inking a four-year, $150 million contract with the Starz community – essentially the most profitable deal in premium cable historical past. Now, in his most private audiobook, Jackson shakes up the self-help class along with his distinctive, cutting-edge classes and hard-earned recommendation on embracing change. The place The fiftieth Regulation tells listeners, “Worry nothing and also you shall succeed”, Hustle More durable, Hustle Smarter builds on this message, combining it with Jackson’s road smarts and hard-learned company savvy to assist listeners efficiently obtain their very own comeback – and to be taught to stream with the adjustments that disrupt their very own lives.
- Download Audiobook Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter by Curtis 50 Cent Jackson in English
- Download Audiobook Money: Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins in English
- Download Audiobook The Intelligent Investor Rev Ed. by Benjamin Graham in English
- Download Audiobook The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing by Brandon Turner in English
- Download Audiobook Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio in English
- Download Audiobook Get Good with Money: Ten Simple Steps to Becoming Financially Whole by Tiffany the Budgetnista Aliche in English