From Malcolm Gladwell’s hit podcast Revisionist Historical past comes a compendium about certainly one of his biggest obsessions: schooling. Malcolm Gladwell has lengthy relished the chance to skewer the higher echelons of upper schooling, from the establishment of U.S. Information & World Report’s Finest Faculty rankings to the LSATs to the luxe Bowdoin Faculty cafeteria. I Hate the Ivy League: Riffs and Rants on Elite Schooling, upends the normal pondering round how schooling ought to work and tries to unravel why we frequently reward the unsuitable individuals. The upper schooling system follows a hierarchy that was created to primarily profit top-tier, elite, well-off college students, however Gladwell desires to learn the way we will do a greater job at educating the center and make schooling extra reasonably priced, honest, and open to all. Why is Gladwell so obsessive about American schooling? The foreword and afterword of I Hate the Ivy League explains, framing this rigorously curated collection of Revisionist Historical past episodes. In case you’ve by no means listened to Revisionist Historical past, this assortment is a considerate introduction to the long-running podcast, and if you happen to’re already a fan, it permits for cautious re-examination of the necessary points at hand: how do we actually decide what issues most in relation to educating our youngsters? Please observe: This assortment contains content material that has been launched within the podcast collection.
- Download Audiobook Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter by Curtis 50 Cent Jackson in English
- Download Audiobook Money: Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins in English
- Download Audiobook The Intelligent Investor Rev Ed. by Benjamin Graham in English
- Download Audiobook The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing by Brandon Turner in English
- Download Audiobook Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio in English
- Download Audiobook Get Good with Money: Ten Simple Steps to Becoming Financially Whole by Tiffany the Budgetnista Aliche in English