How do immediately’s most profitable tech corporations – Amazon, Google, Fb, Netflix, Tesla – design, develop, and deploy the merchandise which have earned the love of actually billions of individuals all over the world? Maybe surprisingly, they do it very in another way from the overwhelming majority of tech corporations. In Impressed, know-how product administration thought chief Marty Cagan gives listeners with a grasp class in the best way to construction and workers a vibrant and profitable product group and the best way to uncover and ship know-how merchandise that your prospects will love – and that can work for your enterprise. With sections on assembling the precise folks and skillsets, discovering the precise product, embracing an efficient but light-weight course of, and creating a robust product tradition, listeners can take the data they be taught and instantly leverage it inside their very own organizations – dramatically bettering their very own product efforts. Whether or not you are an early stage start-up working to get to product/market match or a growth-stage firm working to scale your product group or a big, long-established firm making an attempt to regain your capacity to persistently ship new worth on your prospects, Impressed will take you and your product group to a brand new stage of buyer engagement, constant innovation, and enterprise success. Crammed with the creator’s personal private tales – and profiles of a few of immediately’s most profitable product managers and technology-powered product corporations, together with Adobe, Apple, BBC, Google, Microsoft, and Netflix – Impressed will present you the best way to flip up the dial of your individual product efforts, creating know-how merchandise your prospects love. The primary version of Impressed, printed 10 years in the past, established itself as the first reference for know-how product managers and could be discovered on the cabinets of practically each profitable know-how product firm worldwide. This completely up to date second version shares the identical goal of being essentially the most precious useful resource for know-how product managers, but it’s utterly new – sharing the newest practices and methods of immediately’s most profitable tech product corporations and the women and men behind each nice product.
- Download Audiobook The Molecule of More: How a Single Chemical in Your Brain Drives Love, Sex, and Creativity – And Will Determine the Fate of the Human Race by Daniel Z. Lieberman MD in English
- Download Audiobook Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital by Sheri Fink in English
- Download Audiobook Finding the Mother Tree: Discovering the Wisdom of the Forest by Suzanne Simard in English
- Download Audiobook The Metaverse: And How It Will Revolutionize Everything by Matthew Ball in English
- Download Audiobook The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan in English
- Download Audiobook Fuzz: When Nature Breaks the Law by Mary Roach in English