Auckland Island is a godforsaken place in the midst of the Southern Ocean, 285 miles south of New Zealand. With year-round freezing rain and howling winds, it is among the most forbidding locations on the earth. To be shipwrecked there means nearly sure demise. In 1864, Captain Thomas Musgrave and his crew of 4 aboard the schooner Grafton wreck on the southern finish of the island. Totally alone in a dense coastal forest, stricken by stinging blowflies and relentless rain, Captain Musgrave evokes his males to take motion. With barely greater than their naked arms, they construct a cabin and, remarkably, a forge the place they manufacture their instruments. Extremely, on the identical time on the other finish of the island, the Invercauld wrecks throughout a horrible storm. Nineteen males stagger ashore. In contrast to Captain Musgrave, the captain of the Invercauld falls aside given the identical dismal circumstances. His males battle and break up up; some die of hunger, others flip to cannibalism. Solely three survive. Musgrave and all of his males not solely endure for practically two years, however additionally they plan their very own astonishing escape, setting off on one of the vital brave sea voyages in historical past.
- Download Audiobook The Confident Mind: A Battle-Tested Guide to Unshakable Performance by Dr. Nate Zinsser in English
- Download Audiobook Undisputed Truth by Mike Tyson in English
- Download Audiobook A Book of Five Rings: The Strategy of Musashi by Miyamoto Musashi in English
- Download Audiobook Endure: Mind, Body, and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance by Alexander Hutchinson in English
- Download Audiobook Where Men Win Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook Legacy by James Kerr in English