Willie Nelson shares his life story on this “heartfelt” best-selling memoir of real love, wild instances, finest associates, and barrooms (Washington Put up).”Unvarnished. Humorous. Leaving no stone unturned”…So say the publishers about this audiobook I’ve written. What I say is that that is the story of my life, informed as clear as a Texas sky and in the identical rhythm that I lived it. It is a story of restlessness and the purity of the second and dwelling proper. Of my childhood in Abbott, Texas, to the Pacific Northwest, from Nashville to Hawaii, and all the way in which again once more. Of promoting vacuum cleaners and encyclopedias whereas internet hosting radio reveals and writing track after track, hoping to strike gold. It is a story of real love, wild instances, finest associates, and barrooms, with a musical sound observe ripping proper by means of it. My life will get lived on the highway, at residence, and on the highway once more, tried and true, and I’ve written all of it down from my coronary heart to yours. Signed, Willie Nelson.
- Download Audiobook Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man’s Fundamentals for Delicious Living by Nick Offerman in English
- Download Audiobook Born Standing Up: A Comic’s Life by Steve Martin in English
- Download Audiobook The Artist’s Way: 25th Anniversary Edition by Julia Cameron in English
- Download Audiobook All About Me!: My Remarkable Life in Show Business by Mel Brooks in English
- Download Audiobook Open Book: A Memoir by Jessica Simpson in English
- Download Audiobook Long Road: Pearl Jam and the Soundtrack of a Generation by Steven Hyden in English