Professional wrestler and political commentator Tyrus goes deep into his wild however triumphant life story, from his painfully dysfunctional upbringing to bodyguarding for Snoop Dogg, to changing into a wrestling icon and one of the vital provocative on-air voices immediately.The product of a Seventies blended marriage, George Murdoch realized to battle early in life, warding off each race-baiting bullies and the demons of a dysfunctional house. Sofa browsing all by highschool and most of faculty, the quick-witted, sharp-tongued big performed soccer, ran medicine, and bounced at golf equipment to attempt to survive. After a false begin with the WWE, he ultimately grew to become Snoop Dogg’s bodyguard and traveled the world with the hip hop legend, biding his time and honing his rap. When the WWE urged him to return, George grew to become “Brodus Clay” and, for the subsequent a number of years, reinvented himself quite a few instances beneath the watchful mentorship of the legendary Dusty Rhodes, “the American Dream.” He was ultimately christened “Tyrus,” and shortly after, an opportunity social media encounter with Greg Gutfeld at Fox Information resulted in Tyrus discovering a brand new ability: sage social commentator. Ferociously humorous, blunt, and tenacious, Simply Tyrus traces his unlikely and spectacular rise. As at all times with Tyrus, it is in-your-face and affords no apologies.
- Download Audiobook The Confident Mind: A Battle-Tested Guide to Unshakable Performance by Dr. Nate Zinsser in English
- Download Audiobook Undisputed Truth by Mike Tyson in English
- Download Audiobook A Book of Five Rings: The Strategy of Musashi by Miyamoto Musashi in English
- Download Audiobook Endure: Mind, Body, and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance by Alexander Hutchinson in English
- Download Audiobook Where Men Win Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook Legacy by James Kerr in English