Within the newest audiobook within the multimillion-selling Killing Collection, Invoice O’Reilly and Martin Dugard inform the larger-than-life tales of Elvis Presley, John Lennon, and Muhammad Ali.The King is lifeless. The Walrus is shot. The Biggest isn’t any extra.Elvis Presley, John Lennon, and Muhammad Ali. These three icons modified not solely the worlds of music, movie, and sports activities, however the world itself. Their faces have been identified all over the place, in each nation, throughout each tradition. And their tales grew to become bigger than life—till their lives spun uncontrolled by the hands of these they most trusted.In Killing the Legends, Invoice O’Reilly and Martin Dugard discover the lives, legacies, and tragic deaths of three of essentially the most well-known folks of the twentieth century. Every skilled immense success, then failures that compelled them to alter; every confronted the problem of rising outdated in fields that privilege youth; and eventually, every grew to become remoted, cocooned by wealth however weak to the calls for of these of their innermost circles. Dramatic, insightful, and immensely entertaining, Killing the Legends is the twelfth title in O’Reilly and Dugard’s Killing sequence: the preferred sequence of narrative historical past on the earth, with greater than 18 million copies in print.A Macmillan Audio manufacturing from St. Martin’s Press.
- Download Audiobook Neverwhere: A BBC Radio Full-Cast Dramatisation by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook The Steal Like an Artist Audio Trilogy: How to Be Creative, Show Your Work, and Keep Going by Austin Kleon in English
- Download Audiobook Is This Anything? by Jerry Seinfeld in English
- Download Audiobook Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man’s Fundamentals for Delicious Living by Nick Offerman in English
- Download Audiobook How to Tell a Story: The Essential Guide to Memorable Storytelling from The Moth by The Moth in English
- Download Audiobook Coal Miner’s Daughter by Loretta Lynn in English