Within the newest audiobook within the multimillion-selling Killing Sequence, Invoice O’Reilly and Martin Dugard inform the larger-than-life tales of Elvis Presley, John Lennon, and Muhammad Ali.The King is useless. The Walrus is shot. The Best isn’t any extra.Elvis Presley, John Lennon, and Muhammad Ali. These three icons modified not solely the worlds of music, movie, and sports activities, however the world itself. Their faces have been identified all over the place, in each nation, throughout each tradition. And their tales grew to become bigger than life—till their lives spun uncontrolled by the hands of these they most trusted.In Killing the Legends, Invoice O’Reilly and Martin Dugard discover the lives, legacies, and tragic deaths of three of essentially the most well-known individuals of the twentieth century. Every skilled immense success, then failures that pressured them to alter; every confronted the problem of rising outdated in fields that privilege youth; and eventually, every grew to become remoted, cocooned by wealth however weak to the calls for of these of their innermost circles. Dramatic, insightful, and immensely entertaining, Killing the Legends is the twelfth title in O’Reilly and Dugard’s Killing sequence: the preferred sequence of narrative historical past on the earth, with greater than 18 million copies in print.A Macmillan Audio manufacturing from St. Martin’s Press.
- Download Audiobook The Confident Mind: A Battle-Tested Guide to Unshakable Performance by Dr. Nate Zinsser in English
- Download Audiobook Undisputed Truth by Mike Tyson in English
- Download Audiobook A Book of Five Rings: The Strategy of Musashi by Miyamoto Musashi in English
- Download Audiobook Endure: Mind, Body, and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance by Alexander Hutchinson in English
- Download Audiobook Where Men Win Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook Legacy by James Kerr in English