How will synthetic intelligence have an effect on crime, battle, justice, jobs, society, and our very sense of being human? The rise of AI has the potential to rework our future greater than every other expertise – and there is no person higher certified or located to discover that future than Max Tegmark, an MIT professor who’s helped mainstream analysis on how you can hold AI useful. How can we develop our prosperity by way of automation with out leaving individuals missing revenue or goal? What profession recommendation ought to we give right this moment’s youngsters? How can we make future AI methods extra strong in order that they do what we wish with out crashing, malfunctioning, or getting hacked? Ought to we worry an arms race in deadly autonomous weapons? Will machines ultimately outsmart us in any respect duties, changing people on the job market and maybe altogether? Will AI assist life flourish like by no means earlier than or give us extra energy than we will deal with? What kind of future would you like? This e-book empowers you to affix what could also be crucial dialog of our time. It would not shrink back from the complete vary of viewpoints or from probably the most controversial points – from superintelligence to which means, consciousness, and the final word bodily limits on life within the cosmos.
- Download Audiobook The Cuckoo’s Egg: Tracking a Spy Through the Maze of Computer Espionage by Cliff Stoll in English
- Download Audiobook The Grid: The Fraying Wires Between Americans and Our Energy Future by Gretchen Bakke in English
- Download Audiobook Like, Comment, Subscribe: How YouTube Conquered the World by Mark Bergen in English
- Download Audiobook The Alignment Problem: Machine Learning and Human Values by Brian Christian in English
- Download Audiobook Slenderman: Online Obsession, Mental Illness, and the Violent Crime of Two Midwestern Girls by Kathleen Hale in English
- Download Audiobook Social Engineering, Second Edition: The Science of Human Hacking by Christopher Hadnagy in English