The long-awaited autobiography of Keith Richards, guitarist, songwriter, singer, and founding member of the Rolling Stones. With The Rolling Stones, Keith Richards created the songs that roused the world, and he lived the unique rock and roll life. Now, finally, the person himself tells his story of life within the crossfire hurricane. Listening obsessively to Chuck Berry and Muddy Waters information, studying guitar and forming a band with Mick Jagger and Brian Jones. The Rolling Stones’s first fame and the infamous drug busts that led to his enduring picture as an outlaw people hero. Creating immortal riffs like those in “Leaping Jack Flash” and “Honky Tonk Girls.” His relationship with Anita Pallenberg and the loss of life of Brian Jones. Tax exile in France, wildfire excursions of the U.S., isolation and habit. Falling in love with Patti Hansen. Estrangement from Jagger and subsequent reconciliation. Marriage, household, solo albums and Xpensive Winos, and the street that goes on endlessly. Together with his trademark disarming honesty, Keith Richard brings us the story of a life we now have all longed to know extra of, unfettered, fearless, and true. PLEASE NOTE: While you buy this title, the accompanying PDF shall be accessible in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook Neverwhere: A BBC Radio Full-Cast Dramatisation by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook The Steal Like an Artist Audio Trilogy: How to Be Creative, Show Your Work, and Keep Going by Austin Kleon in English
- Download Audiobook Is This Anything? by Jerry Seinfeld in English
- Download Audiobook Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man’s Fundamentals for Delicious Living by Nick Offerman in English
- Download Audiobook How to Tell a Story: The Essential Guide to Memorable Storytelling from The Moth by The Moth in English
- Download Audiobook Coal Miner’s Daughter by Loretta Lynn in English