A pointy, humorous, and sincere assortment of real-life tales from Kelly Ripa, displaying the various dimensions and crackling wit of the beloved daytime talk-show host.In Dwell Wire, her first e-book, Kelly exhibits what actually makes her tick. As knowledgeable, as a spouse, as a daughter, and as a mom, she brings a hard-earned knowledge and one eye on the absurdity of life to each minute of each day. It’s her relatability in all of those roles that has earned her followers worldwide and tens of millions of followers on social media. Whether or not recounting how she and Mark actually met, the extent of chauvinism she skilled on set, how Jersey delight follows her wherever she goes, and plenty of, many moments of utter mortification (whence she proves that you just can’t, actually, die of embarrassment) Kelly at all times tells it like it’s. Ms. Ripa takes no prisoners.Shocking, at occasions savage, just a little shameless, and at all times with humor…Dwell Wire exhibits Kelly as she actually is offscreen—a really clever lady who has one thing to say.
- Download Audiobook Bibi: My Story by Benjamin Netanyahu in English
- Download Audiobook The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times by Michelle Obama in English
- Download Audiobook The Extraordinary Life of an Ordinary Man: A Memoir by Paul Newman in English
- Download Audiobook Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah in English
- Download Audiobook You Owe You: Ignite Your Power, Your Purpose, and Your Why by Eric Thomas in English
- Download Audiobook Live Wire: Long-Winded Short Stories by Kelly Ripa in English