Prepare for an journey story in its purest kind, an exhilarating and elegantly instructed account of a bunch of British schoolboys marooned on a tropical island. Alone in a world of uncharted potentialities, devoid of grownup supervision or guidelines, the boys start to forge their very own society, their very own guidelines, their very own rituals. With this seemingly romantic premise, and thru the seemingly harmless acts of kids, Golding exposes the duality of human nature itself: the darkish, everlasting divide between order and chaos, mind and intuition, construction and savagery.
- Download Audiobook The Assassin’s Blade: The Throne of Glass Novellas by Sarah J. Maas in English
- Download Audiobook Crave: Crave Series, Book 1 by Tracy Wolff in English
- Download Audiobook Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo in English
- Download Audiobook The Hunger Games: Special Edition by Suzanne Collins in English
- Download Audiobook Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas in English
- Download Audiobook Heir of Fire: Throne of Glass, Book 3 by Sarah J. Maas in English