In Made in America, Bryson de-mythologizes his place of origin, explaining how a dusty hamlet with neither woods nor holly turned Hollywood, how the Wild West wasn’t gained, why People say ‘lootenant’ and ‘Toosday’, how People had been consuming junk meals lengthy earlier than the phrase itself was cooked up, in addition to exposing the true origins of the G-string, the unique $64,000 query, and Dr Kellogg of cornflakes fame.
- Download Audiobook Cry of the Kalahari by Mark Owens in English
- Download Audiobook World Travel: An Irreverent Guide by Anthony Bourdain in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English
- Download Audiobook In the Kingdom of Ice: The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage of the USS Jeannette by Hampton Sides in English
- Download Audiobook Ranger Confidential: Living, Working, and Dying in the National Parks by Andrea Lankford in English
- Download Audiobook Nowhere for Very Long: The Unexpected Road to an Unconventional Life by Brianna Madia in English