To most of us, studying one thing “the arduous approach” implies wasted effort and time. Good educating, we consider, ought to be creatively tailor-made to the totally different studying types of scholars and may use methods that make studying simpler. Make It Stick turns modern concepts like these on their head. Many frequent examine habits and apply routines transform counterproductive. Underlining and highlighting, rereading, cramming, and single-minded repetition of recent abilities create the phantasm of mastery, however good points fade rapidly. Extra advanced and studying come from self-testing, introducing sure difficulties in apply, ready to re-study new materials till a bit of forgetting has set in, and interleaving the apply of 1 talent or matter with one other. Talking most urgently to college students, academics, trainers, and athletes, Make It Stick will enchantment to all these within the problem of lifelong studying and self-improvement.
- Download Audiobook Story: Substance, Structure, Style, and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee in English
- Download Audiobook Permission to Feel: Unlocking the Power of Emotions to Help Our Kids, Ourselves, and Our Society Thrive by Marc Brackett in English
- Download Audiobook Frog and Toad Audio Collection by Arnold Lobel in English
- Download Audiobook The Bad Beginning, A Multi-Voice Recording: A Series of Unfortunate Events #1 by Lemony Snicket in English
- Download Audiobook Newsroom Confidential: Lessons (and Worries) from an Ink-Stained Life by Margaret Sullivan in English
- Download Audiobook Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Douglas Stone in English