To most of us, studying one thing “the arduous manner” implies wasted effort and time. Good educating, we consider, ought to be creatively tailor-made to the totally different studying kinds of scholars and may use methods that make studying simpler. Make It Stick turns trendy concepts like these on their head. Many frequent examine habits and observe routines transform counterproductive. Underlining and highlighting, rereading, cramming, and single-minded repetition of recent abilities create the phantasm of mastery, however positive aspects fade rapidly. Extra advanced and studying come from self-testing, introducing sure difficulties in observe, ready to re-study new materials till slightly forgetting has set in, and interleaving the observe of 1 ability or subject with one other. Talking most urgently to college students, academics, trainers, and athletes, Make It Stick will attraction to all these within the problem of lifelong studying and self-improvement.
- Download Audiobook Story: Substance, Structure, Style, and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee in English
- Download Audiobook Permission to Feel: Unlocking the Power of Emotions to Help Our Kids, Ourselves, and Our Society Thrive by Marc Brackett in English
- Download Audiobook Frog and Toad Audio Collection by Arnold Lobel in English
- Download Audiobook The Bad Beginning, A Multi-Voice Recording: A Series of Unfortunate Events #1 by Lemony Snicket in English
- Download Audiobook Newsroom Confidential: Lessons (and Worries) from an Ink-Stained Life by Margaret Sullivan in English
- Download Audiobook Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Douglas Stone in English