To most of us, studying one thing “the exhausting approach” implies wasted effort and time. Good educating, we imagine, must be creatively tailor-made to the completely different studying kinds of scholars and will use methods that make studying simpler. Make It Stick turns modern concepts like these on their head. Many widespread research habits and apply routines become counterproductive. Underlining and highlighting, rereading, cramming, and single-minded repetition of latest expertise create the phantasm of mastery, however features fade shortly. Extra complicated and studying come from self-testing, introducing sure difficulties in apply, ready to re-study new materials till slightly forgetting has set in, and interleaving the apply of 1 ability or matter with one other. Talking most urgently to college students, academics, trainers, and athletes, Make It Stick will attraction to all these within the problem of lifelong studying and self-improvement.
- Download Audiobook Learn French with Paul Noble for Beginners – Complete Course: French Made Easy with Your Personal Language Coach by Paul Noble in English
- Download Audiobook Cultish: The Language of Fanaticism by Amanda Montell in English
- Download Audiobook I Hate the Ivy League: Riffs and Rants on Elite Education by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook Holes by Louis Sachar in English
- Download Audiobook Battle for the American Mind: Uprooting a Century of Miseducation by Pete Hegseth in English
- Download Audiobook On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King in English