Tony Robbins has coached and impressed greater than 50 million individuals from over 100 nations. Greater than 4 million individuals have attended his stay occasions. Oprah Winfrey calls him “super-human”. Now for the primary time – in his first guide in twenty years – he is turned to the subject that vexes us all: The way to safe monetary freedom for ourselves and our households. Primarily based on intensive analysis and one-on-one interviews with greater than 50 of probably the most legendary monetary consultants on the earth – from Carl Icahn and Warren Buffett, to Ray Dalio and Steve Forbes – Tony Robbins has created a easy seven-step blueprint that anybody can use for monetary freedom. Robbins has an excellent approach of utilizing metaphor and story for instance even probably the most complicated monetary ideas – making them easy and actionable. With skilled recommendation on our most vital monetary choices, Robbins is an advocate for the listener, dispelling the myths that always rob individuals of their monetary goals. Tony Robbins walks listeners of each revenue stage by way of the steps to turn into financially free by making a lifetime revenue plan. This guide delivers invaluable info and important practices for getting your monetary home so as. Cash: Grasp the Sport is the guide thousands and thousands of individuals have been ready for. PLEASE NOTE: If you buy this title, the accompanying PDF might be obtainable in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter by Curtis 50 Cent Jackson in English
- Download Audiobook Money: Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins in English
- Download Audiobook The Intelligent Investor Rev Ed. by Benjamin Graham in English
- Download Audiobook The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing by Brandon Turner in English
- Download Audiobook Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio in English
- Download Audiobook Get Good with Money: Ten Simple Steps to Becoming Financially Whole by Tiffany the Budgetnista Aliche in English