A vivid journey by means of the thoughts of the highest skilled wrestler within the enterprise—a no person from nowhere who achieved his ambitions and walked away with the gold and the lady of his desires.Trip alongside Jon Moxley as he retraces a number of the highways traveled on his outstanding journey. Revel within the never-before-told tales about his adolescence in Cincinnati, Ohio; the gritty unbiased wrestling scene the place he reduce his enamel; the difficult company panorama of the WWE the place he bucked towards authority; and the rebellious upstart AEW, the place he gained the championship in 2020 and was lastly free to attain the imaginative and prescient of the wrestler he’d all the time needed to be.With loads of pitstops and revelatory insights, together with grisly ultraviolent encounters, loopy characters who turned lifelong mates, and his unforgettable matches in Japan, MOX is the riveting account of the lifetime of a brawler. It’s a story written in blood and soaked in debauchery, with a superb dose of knowledge collected alongside the way in which.Greater than a backstage go into the world, MOX is a ticket into the ring. As soon as inside, you may by no means take a look at professional wrestling the identical once more.
- Download Audiobook In Love: A Memoir of Love and Loss by Amy Bloom in English
- Download Audiobook MeatEater’s Campfire Stories: Narrow Escapes & More Close Calls by Steven Rinella in English
- Download Audiobook Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim S. Grover in English
- Download Audiobook The High Sierra: A Love Story by Kim Stanley Robinson in English
- Download Audiobook Endure: How to Work Hard, Outlast, and Keep Hammering by Cameron Hanes in English
- Download Audiobook Just Tyrus: A Memoir by Tyrus in English